The Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) created this Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Web Portal to assist individuals with:
• Prescreening to determine if their household is potentially eligible for SNAP benefits;
• Getting a SNAP application started;
• Reviewing basic information about their case when they are receiving SNAP;
• Communicating changes to their local DCBS office; and
• Viewing notices electronically, if the household chooses to use this portal.
A quick and easy option to see
if you may be eligible for assistance.
Click here to download the SNAP Application form (including in other languages) and apply to DCBS office